Skip to main content

How I Drive Massive Traffic To My Website: Article Writing

I have tried a myriad of ways to drive traffic to my sites. Some worked some didn't. They all cost me lots of time and money, and the worst thing is that I had to keep working the programs over and and over again costing me more time and more money. I always wished there was a way that I could drive tons of traffic to my site without having to do tons of forum posting, myspace bulletins, "stumbling", "digging", and "redding", or spending a small fortune on ppc advertising.

I have used article sites for quite some time as a source of content for some of my blogs but never really thought about writing articles myself. I never really saw myself as someone who could be a good writer. I guess in hindsight all I really had to do was read some of the articles on the article sites I was using and think to myself, "I can do better than that!" Finally, after a suggestion from a friend, the idea of writing articles and submitting them began to germinate in my head full of mush. I started trying to write articles but was never satisfied with the results. Sure I could write posts for my blogs or topics on forums but this was proving to be a different animal altogether. I found that to me writing the articles was a tall task and it took me a long time to write. I found myself struggling to come up with a topic and when I did I would start the article, get tired of trying to write and put it off until later, which usually never came. Then I stumbled across this product. This system helped me cut my writing time down to right around the 30 minutes talked about in the program. I found this to be a true system - no fluff, just a simple step-by-step process I could duplicate and get the results I had been wanting for a long time.




Using the 30 Minute Article Writing System I found myself writing several articles a week that were ready for submission. Now I found another problem. I had all these great articles I had written but I was spending way to much time submitting them to all the article sites out there. Sooo... since I am always looking for ways to increase output/time, that is productivity for those of you in Rio Linde, I started searching for a way to submit my articles to the hundreds of directories out there. I purchased several products that I was not happy with and then I found the Instant Article Submitter. This allowed me to submit my articles to hundreds of directories literally within minutes. I finally had the combination of Article Writing and Article Submission that saved me time and drove massive traffic to my sites.

I encourage you to write articles on the topic related to your website, and include a link to your site in your author bio. Submit your articles to article directories, and allow people to publish your article in their newsletters and websites. Your articles will spread around the web like wildfire. People will read them and visit your website. The best part is that people who read your articles will regard you as an expert, and they will be much more likely to buy from you when they visit your website. How's that
for a free publicity?

later all and have a profitable and productive day

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds good if it works and seems you have found yourself another good source of income.

Popular posts from this blog

Give Viral Marketing A Chance !

==== Copy and Paste below this line ==== Instructions: Important Update - Please read here ! 1.) Copy and paste (for those of you using blogger post in the compose tab, not the edit html tab, of your post editor) the matrix of “ViralTags” below courtesy of Founders Cafe ( to support Jimmy’s quest of launching his own Internet Startup with a shoestring budget, please consider subscribing to his Full RSS Feed to see his triumphs and struggles in real time ). 2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable. 3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below. 4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this

The Stripping Aristologist Contest Winner

Well as you can see from the above screen capture the winning entry is #5. Heading over to the contest post and looking through the comments and the trackbacks I found that Anton of Link Right Contests was entry #5 with his guess of Julia Child. The actual answer was incorrect so he won the $50 but not the bonus prize. I was a bit generous to 2 entries that commented and entered but did not give the link. I had to search their blog to find the answer. There were several that commented and gave a link to their blog but I could not find a post about the contest or any links back to this blog. Anywho....Congrats to Anton and thank you all so much for reading and taking the time to interact with this blog and really make it what it is. Oh and Anton you might want to consider some kind of Contact Me link for your blog. Other than trackback to your post and a comment I have no way to contact you regarding your winning entry. Having a Contact Me is one of the first things any blogger should

What the F Does the C Stand 4

I know all of you have been waiting with baited breathe for my first contest. Well we are taking the plunge together. Here is the chance for all of you to win something for doing almost nothing. Hopefully you won't think this Contest is full of Sh-t . For many many years I have had the "nickname," I guess you could call it, of Cman. Here lately, probably due in part to #10 in my 10 Reasons John Chow Probably Thinks This Blog Is About Him article, I have been getting asked more and more what the C in Cman stands for. Herein lays the focus of this contest. For the person who can guess what the C in Cman stands for I will give them $100. If multiple people guess correctly the winner will be chosen by random drawing from among the correct entries. If no one guesses correctly I will randomly pick from all entries and will award the winner of the losers $20. Clarification: 1. In the words of Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, "There can be only One." Winner that is. E