Skip to main content

Maximize Your Hits4Pay Earnings in 5 Easy Steps

Maximize Your Hits4Pay Earnings Many of you may have read my original Hits4Pay Program Review article published towards the end of June as it seems to pretty popular internally and with google :). I wanted to give a big thanks to all of you who have joined Hits4Pay and give all of my readers an update and all of my affiliates some tips on maximizing your Hits4Pay income. Hits4Pay has been a very successful program for me to date earning me close to $400 in about 2 months. I don't state that to brag but to show you the potential that is there. In light of my recent article Blogs, Full of Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing, I don't want to just tell you how much I earned, tell you that you can do it to, give you a link, and leave it at that. I want to help you succeed, and maximize your earnings in the Hits4Pay program. In that spirit here are my 5 Steps.

5 Steps to Maximize Your Hits4Pay Earnings

Step 1
One of the biggest mistakes I see when talking with my affiliates is the under utilization of the interest categories. If you haven't checked the maximum categories, You Aren't Receiving Maximum Emails! You need to immediately go into your Hits4Pay account, select the My Account Tab, choose Edit Interest Categories, and pick the maximum allowed which is 25. This will give you the best chance to get the most emails possible based on your interests. I have read 71 emails this month. The results of this problem can be seen in that the most emails read by any of my affiliates is 50. I believe this discrepancy is a direct result of the category issue just explained and the ones I will address next.

Step 2
It is very important to make sure that you are receiving the Hits4Pay emails. I have many affiliates I talked to that were never receiving the new message alerts because the messages were being filtered as SPAM. Whatever email service you are using make sure that hits4pay is on your "white" or approved email list. When I told this to one affiliate the question was asked "If all the emails must be read from the internal mailbox why does it matter whether or not I am receiving the alerts? I am checking my internal box daily already." Well I'll address that in step 4 but first step 3.

Step 3
Now that you are getting the max emails for your interests and receiving the alerts in your email, you need to be able to find them easily and quickly. Use a filter for incoming mail so that you can sort and label the Hits4Pay alerts. I don't know that email program you are using but most allow for filtering of emails into folders or categories. I receive hundreds of legit emails a day and trying to find the Hits4Pay alerts amongst them would be cumbersome if not for the filter and label option in gmail. The benefit of this is that you can readily see when new alerts come in and you can quickly and easily respond. This is key to step 4.

Step 4
Respond quickly to email alerts by going to Hits4Pay and viewing the email as soon as possible. Back in step 2 I told you about a question that arose when I told an affiliate about the importance of receiving the alerts. The question was "If all the emails must be read from the internal mailbox why does it matter whether or not I am receiving the alerts? I am checking my internal box daily already." Here is the reason why. The emails you will receive have a limited number of times they can be read. If you are not receiving the alerts when they are offered and if you are only checking once a day, you are missing out on many emails.

Step 5
Promote the Hits4Pay program and help your affiliates. Okay maybe this is sort of two things. But this is about helping others succeed as well, so promotion without support just isn't acceptable.

The question I seem to be asked the most when discussing Hits4Pay, and probably one that most people ask themselves when taking a look at the program, is "if they only pay 2 cents an email won't it take forever for me to reach the $25 payment threshold?" The answer is yes, if you are the only one doing the reading. It will take you a bit to get to $25. For example, mtd I have read 71 emails personally for a total of $1.42 generated by me. With the $10 free at sign up, and no referrals, I would be at $11.42. A far cry from $25. Let us run the numbers here so you can get a better idea.

$25 - $11.42 = $13.58 still needed to reach payment
$13.58 / $0.02 = 679 emails to be read to reach payment
679 / 71 = 9.6 rounded up to 10 months to reach payment

And that is if the email count stays steady, which is never guaranteed, and you have maximized your personal earnings using steps 1-4.

Now look at the numbers when you add in 10 referrals who each refer only 2, which is very realistic to attain if you promote using the various methods below.

71 * 30 = 2130 emails to affiliates
2130 * $0.01 = $21.30 earned by affiliates + $11.42 earned by you, including the free $10 signup bonus = $32.72.

Thus you would earn payment in at the very latest your second month. With just a few more affiliates you could be earning payout every month. This is why it is much more profitable and productive to promote the program than to simply try and earn the payout yourself. Now how to promote the program.

Recommended Promotions are as follows:


  • Your own opt-in list

  • Email ads to Safelists

  • Banner exchange programs

  • Traffic programs

  • Newsletter advertising

  • Article Promotions

  • Link Exchange services

  • Free classified advertising

  • Email advertising

  • List building

  • Pay-per-click advertising

  • Signature files

  • Product Reviews

Let me tell you a few of my favorite and most successful promotional tools.
Bidvertiser will give you $20 free PPC advertising so you can start promoting almost instantly.
Business-World List is free to join and allows you to send out 200 emails for free along with being able to earn more credits through member promotions. I also have had good success with signature file promotions. I recommend trying different mediums to find what works best for you.

I hope this has been profitable in helping you to maximize your Hits4Pay earnings. Are there any questions you have? Anything I wasn't clear about. Maybe you have tried some things and would like to share your experiences. Leave a comment and start the discussion.




later all and have a profitable and productive blogging day

Get more profitable and productive information by subscribing to my newsletter! or clicking the links below to subscribe to my feed, bookmark my site, or add me to your favorites.

Comments

roundouts said…
I never can get hits4pay to load for me or I would have signed up. Is it the same as inbox or sendearnings?
Proletariatof1 said…
hmmm could it possibly a location issue??

It is in a similar vein as inbox and send but with a much much better afiliate residual income setup. with inbox and send you really don't get residuals for every action of your referals. with hits4pay you do. because of this i found it easier to promote.
roundouts said…
yea, It could be b/c I'm over here. I should be state side again soon so I'll look into it then.

Popular posts from this blog

Give Viral Marketing A Chance !

==== Copy and Paste below this line ==== Instructions: Important Update - Please read here ! 1.) Copy and paste (for those of you using blogger post in the compose tab, not the edit html tab, of your post editor) the matrix of “ViralTags” below courtesy of Founders Cafe ( to support Jimmy’s quest of launching his own Internet Startup with a shoestring budget, please consider subscribing to his Full RSS Feed to see his triumphs and struggles in real time ). 2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable. 3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below. 4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this

What the F Does the C Stand 4

I know all of you have been waiting with baited breathe for my first contest. Well we are taking the plunge together. Here is the chance for all of you to win something for doing almost nothing. Hopefully you won't think this Contest is full of Sh-t . For many many years I have had the "nickname," I guess you could call it, of Cman. Here lately, probably due in part to #10 in my 10 Reasons John Chow Probably Thinks This Blog Is About Him article, I have been getting asked more and more what the C in Cman stands for. Herein lays the focus of this contest. For the person who can guess what the C in Cman stands for I will give them $100. If multiple people guess correctly the winner will be chosen by random drawing from among the correct entries. If no one guesses correctly I will randomly pick from all entries and will award the winner of the losers $20. Clarification: 1. In the words of Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, "There can be only One." Winner that is. E

The Stripping Aristologist Contest Winner

Well as you can see from the above screen capture the winning entry is #5. Heading over to the contest post and looking through the comments and the trackbacks I found that Anton of Link Right Contests was entry #5 with his guess of Julia Child. The actual answer was incorrect so he won the $50 but not the bonus prize. I was a bit generous to 2 entries that commented and entered but did not give the link. I had to search their blog to find the answer. There were several that commented and gave a link to their blog but I could not find a post about the contest or any links back to this blog. Anywho....Congrats to Anton and thank you all so much for reading and taking the time to interact with this blog and really make it what it is. Oh and Anton you might want to consider some kind of Contact Me link for your blog. Other than trackback to your post and a comment I have no way to contact you regarding your winning entry. Having a Contact Me is one of the first things any blogger should