Skip to main content

Diamonds Are A Man's Best Friend

I know I changed that saying up a bit, but think about it. When a man has no idea what to get for his wife or girlfriend he can always get a diamond. When a man screws up and needs to apologize, other than a sincere about face, nothing says I'm sorry like a few sparkling carats. As Valentine's Day approaches there will be thousands of guys racking their brains trying to come up with a gift idea. Quick tip, give up and buy her a diamond ring, necklace, ear rings, bracelet, something with a real diamond sparkley thingy in it. That way you can just chill out, relax, and enjoy the Super Bowl...

I have bought quite a few pieces of diamond jewelry online and have been extremely happy with my purchases. The key really is buying from a well known reputable place. I wouldn't recommend swindley-diamond-store.freewebs.com. A brand name or well known established site is probably your best bet. Just a tip though so take it or leave it.

I was introduced to a new online diamond retailer today Ciara Diamonds. I hadn't heard of them before so I stopped by the website to check them out. Ciara Diamonds is not yet open for business. I still poked around the site for a bit to see what information I could glean about them.

At first glance the site doesn't look too bad. The layout is very user friendly and the color scheme and graphics are nice. According to the site they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. A good thing to be dedicated to but their customer service page still points to a contact us page that still has the "lorum ipsum" filler text and nothing else. I'm sure though once they are completely live that will be taken care of. Their also aren't yet any diamonds to look at, but once open, they assured me that there will be a huge selection of expertly cut diamonds and a search tool with a variety of search options. They are only going to sell certified diamonds which is a plus for the consumer. They also are going to offer free shipping and free returns.

The thing that caught my attention was their guarantee. They offer a Three-year Diamond Insurance Guarantee. They say that within three years of purchase, you may return the ring for any reason. The diamond you return within three years will be valued at the price you paid for it. That is an innovative idea to the diamond industry and if upheld would allow customers to always shop with risk-free confidence. The only drawback I see is that with the relatively new nature of the site and company people might be a bit leery and think that if it is too good to be true it probably is.

My overall first impression is that the site is going to be very well presented and offer a great selection of high quality certified diamonds with free shipping. They are going to offer a phenomenal Three-year Diamond Insurance Guarantee with free returns in the event you need it. I think that given a bit of time to establish their reputation Ciara Diamonds will be an online diamond retailer to be reckoned with.

later all and have a profitable and productive blogging day

Get more profitable and productive information by subscribing to my FEED and my newsletter! or clicking the links below to bookmark my site, or add me to your favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the F Does the C Stand 4

I know all of you have been waiting with baited breathe for my first contest. Well we are taking the plunge together. Here is the chance for all of you to win something for doing almost nothing. Hopefully you won't think this Contest is full of Sh-t . For many many years I have had the "nickname," I guess you could call it, of Cman. Here lately, probably due in part to #10 in my 10 Reasons John Chow Probably Thinks This Blog Is About Him article, I have been getting asked more and more what the C in Cman stands for. Herein lays the focus of this contest. For the person who can guess what the C in Cman stands for I will give them $100. If multiple people guess correctly the winner will be chosen by random drawing from among the correct entries. If no one guesses correctly I will randomly pick from all entries and will award the winner of the losers $20. Clarification: 1. In the words of Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, "There can be only One." Winner that is. E

The Stripping Aristologist Contest Winner

Well as you can see from the above screen capture the winning entry is #5. Heading over to the contest post and looking through the comments and the trackbacks I found that Anton of Link Right Contests was entry #5 with his guess of Julia Child. The actual answer was incorrect so he won the $50 but not the bonus prize. I was a bit generous to 2 entries that commented and entered but did not give the link. I had to search their blog to find the answer. There were several that commented and gave a link to their blog but I could not find a post about the contest or any links back to this blog. Anywho....Congrats to Anton and thank you all so much for reading and taking the time to interact with this blog and really make it what it is. Oh and Anton you might want to consider some kind of Contact Me link for your blog. Other than trackback to your post and a comment I have no way to contact you regarding your winning entry. Having a Contact Me is one of the first things any blogger should

Give Viral Marketing A Chance !

==== Copy and Paste below this line ==== Instructions: Important Update - Please read here ! 1.) Copy and paste (for those of you using blogger post in the compose tab, not the edit html tab, of your post editor) the matrix of “ViralTags” below courtesy of Founders Cafe ( to support Jimmy’s quest of launching his own Internet Startup with a shoestring budget, please consider subscribing to his Full RSS Feed to see his triumphs and struggles in real time ). 2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable. 3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below. 4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this